This time around, I used a fusible batting by Tailor, I believe, which I found to be a little more difficult to work with. I suppose if you were doing something smaller it would be fine, but I had big problems with getting it to actually fuse to the fabric. In the end, I pinned everything down because I didn't trust it to not move. I also think the batting made the whole quilt a bit too tough.
|A pretty simple palate|
My other Top Secret Paper Piecing Project has been irritating me. I think I'm just frustrated with the whole piecing-the-pieces-together part of it. I can't handle mirror images. I'm not Da Vinci, you know.
*And that's Zoolander-speak.